Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Need A Book to Read?


 I know some of you dread having to read ANYTHING over the summer, but for those of you looking for a good read, here are some recommendations to check out:

I think we have most of these, but not Summer Prince. I will order it next week though.
NPR Summer Recommendations for Teens

If you see something interesting that we don't own at RML, drop me a note and I will order it! (in most cases)
Mashable Summer YA Reading List

Also, here are some recent titles that were purchased for RML and can be found either on the NEW YA shelf, or if they are checked out, you can place a HOLD on:



Doll Bones by Holly Black
Just for Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
Tides by Betsy Cornwell
Theodore Boone: the Activist by John Grisham 
Whil & Whit by Laura Lee Gulledge
Far, Far Away by Tom McNeal
Crushed by Sara Shepard


No comments:

Post a Comment