Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Teen Volunteers

Every few weeks I get a message from a local teen who is interested in volunteering at the library. So if that is you and you have found your way here, I have great news!
We have a Teen Advisory Board - and you can be part of it! How, you ask? Follow the steps below!

T.A.B.

TAB Registration - stop in RML on Friday, Sept. 13, 2019 from 3-5pm to fill out a registration form!

1. Get hold of me, Ms. Eileen
You can usually find me at RML on Wednesdays and Fridays
You can call me at 860-295-6210
You can email me at ewashburn@richmondlibrary.info

2. Fill out our TAB (Teen Advisory Board) form at the Circ desk. This will give me your email so I can contact you with dates and events and things (and get parental approval all and that)

3. Come volunteer! I periodically send out emails so you know when we need help. Our TAB volunteers have helped at book sales, our children's after-school programs, special events like Monster Mini Golf, and just by coming in to do odd jobs.

Here are some pics of our TAB volunteers in action:

Helping with library displays

Helping with after-school programs
Fun at teen events
Helping at special events

This one cracks me up. When they found out there is going to be a movie made based on the Scary Stories series, they had to go find the books and reminisce about their childhood nightmares.




No comments:

Post a Comment